Pah tag aku

11:12 AM Posted In 1 Comment »
Pah...aku takde x-bf la, tapi aku imagine je la ek...hehehehe

WHAT IF UR EX-GIRLFRIEND/EX-BOYFRIEND SAID THESE TO YOU?

1. Hi,how r ya?
--i'm fine tq

2. Hey!you wanna go to mall?
--i'm in the mall with hubby, wanna join...hehehehe

3. I love you...
--i love my hubby much more than u..hahahahah

4. Do you want some cookies?
--sure..i love cookies much more than u..hahaha

5. Can you take me a picture?
--sure..(dik tolong amik gambar pakcik ni jap..hehe)

6. Help me in my homework!
--homework???what??

7. Here's my gift to you
--thank you...

8. Lets just be textmates?
--takde kredit la

9. Do u want me to buy you an ipod?
--ipod?? blackberry please

10. Let's sit together in the bus
--bus???

11. Hi baby
-- i'm not your baby k

12. You still cute
- thank you

13. I still love you
--really??

14. Can i visit your house?
--if u wanna be killed

15. Do u love me?
--present tense...no

1 comments:

Neeza Shahril said...

takleh buat la tag ni... ada orang baca blog akak.. bahaya ;)